Today I wish to tell you about a primer I bought on Thursday: Kiko city filter sunscreen. I wanto to start by warning you that I have a combination skin type, and my experience with the product depends on that.
With that said, I’m going to start with what I liked about it:
- The scent: loved it, great aroma.
- The absortion: the skin absorbs it easily and fast
- The high SPF level, which is one of the main reasons I bought it in the first place.
- The price: I was ready to buy it at 12,90€ (the original price) and when I got to the store it was at about half the price, that was a very pleasant surprise :). It’s still at 6.90€ if you’re interested, it’s a great time to buy it.
What I didn’t like about it:
- It’s not the best for combined or oily types of skin because it…
View original post 84 more words