I’m sure you’ve heard all the buzz about the new Samsung Galaxy S5, unless you of course live under a rock. Are you wondering if it’s like the iPhone and they add one new feature and charge bucket loads of cash? Yeah, me too. So here’s the upgrades from the S4 to the S5.
- It’s bigger, however, the size of the screen is almost the same size as the S4.
- You can submerge it underwater.
- Fingerprint sensor, the S5 stores up to 3 fingerprints. You can use this for some app purchases instead of typing in a code.
- 16 megapixel camera, the s4 only had 13 megapixels.
- Processor upgrade from the 1.9 GHz quad-core qual Qualcomm snapdragon 600 processor to the 2.5 GHz quad-core snapdragon 801 processor.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is $200.00 with an upgrade.
Amazon can beat that price at $189.99, you can…
View original post 54 more words